MY FASHION

sábado, 26 de febrero de 2011

how a movie can make you FEEL

its funny how a movie can make you feel, so in love, so proud, so happy, so down, so nostalgyc, so woman, so kid, so far, so near. I love movies that make me feel in many diferent ways, I like to felt in love whan Im not, no fear for something unreal, to transportate my self into an other place, for me thats a good movie. nothing says more, on a movie than the photography in it. the middle lines, the color (or not color) the places. I love to watch how people eat in a movie, how they talk at the same time, it feels so real, I feel there. for me there is nothing like a sunday, those alone sundays, where I stay all day at my pj, eating cereal as always, watching movies with a cup of tea, my blanquet and my teddy bear, travelling here and there just by a simple click. IT MAKE ME FEEL.

esta padre como una pelicula te puede hacer sentir, tan enamorada, tan orgullosa, tan feliz, tan deprimida, tan nostalgico, tan mujer, tan niña, tan lejos, tan cerca. Me gustan las peliculas que me hacen sentir muchas cosas al mismo tiempo. me gusta sentirme enamorada cuando no lo estoy, aterrada de algo irreal, transportarme a otro lugar sin irme de donde estoy, para mi eso es una buena pelicula. nada dice mas que su fotografia, las lineas medias, el color o no color, los lugares. me gusta ver como la gente come en las peliculas y habla al mismo tiempo, se siente tan real. me siento ahí. para mi no hay nada como un domingo a solas, de esos donde no me quito la pijama, como cereal como siempre, veo peliculas con una taza de te, mi cobija y mi oso, viajando de aqui para alla con un simple click. ME HACE SENTIR


http://www.flickr.com/photos/heavylift/36186832/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario