MY FASHION

martes, 22 de febrero de 2011

cook its not only for the kitchen

out of storage for your jewerly? for bottons? for little stuff you have here and there? and also you got vintage old kitchen molds? WELL... here from PopSugar is a very good example of how sustainable and reusable those old molds can be. There are perfect for storage on drawers or cavinets and keep everthing in control. Maybe you love your molds cause they have a particular disign, then, you should put them where everyone can see them.

Another example, (of my own) I got a lot of sunglasses and I didn´t know where to show them (for me) and because I dont use too much my fridge, I decided to use one of the grids as a hanger and it also keep my long earings in order.

I also,(of my own) love all the crystal molds, so and old ashtray become the one specially for my bracelets and small earings.

Te quedaste sin lugar para guardar tus accesorios? botones perdidos? o cositas chiquitas que estan regadas por todos lados? y casualmente tienes moldes de cocina viejitos que te gustan y no quieres tirar? PUES... PopSugar tiene un ejemplo de como reusar y hacer un tanto sustentable este tipo de artefactos. Son perfectos para organizar dentro de un cajón y tener todo en control. Tal vez ames estos utensilios por su diseño, entonces, no los escondas y muestralos, presumelos!

Otro ejemplo, (of my own ), tengo muchas gafas y no sabia como mostrarlas o acomodarlas, entonces como no uso mucho mi refri, tome una rejilla y ahi las acomode, y como colgantes, tambien puse algunos de mis aretes largos, evitando asi que se me perdieran.

Tambien, (of my own) compré un cenicero de cristal que ame, y como no fumo lo ocupe para mis aretes mas pequeños y algunas pulceras.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario