MY FASHION

lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

back to basics

yeih my bike is being pimped haha. I realized that my ecological footprint its huge and biking its the thing! so, mine its too old haha, it was my mom´s so I really need to update it, cause im not up to spend money on a new one that looks old one haha so lets get vintage.. I bring it to uni like 3 times cause I was afraid of street dogs haha but if everybody else is biking... why not me?? it will be just fot go to school and back and if I have to go to other place far far away, like my hometown, then I´ll use my truck. Anyway right now am choosing the new color, I guess I want it white or purple or pink haha, maybe orange, can´t decide cause am a big fan of all colors!!!! I also want to change the wheels cause they are to thin and old, and maybe the sit... that´s it... 

siii!! mi bicicleta esta en remodelación! haha me dí cuenta de que mi huella ecologica esta cañona y andar en bici es lo de hoy, asi que como la mia esta bien viejita, por que era de mi mamá, necesito una renovación, por que ni quiero gastar en una nueva que parece vieja.. nos vamos al real vintage... la lleve a la uni como 3 veces pero despues ya no por que me daban miedo los perros callejeros (oso) pero, si todo mundo anda como si nada, ¿por que yo no? sera solo para ir al cole y de regreso, y cuando valla muy muy lejos como a la casa de mis papás,  utilizare mi camioneta. Como sea estoy escogiendo colores ahorita, tal vez blanco, o morado, o rosa, tal vez naranja, no se!!! por que amo los colores. Tambien quiero cambiarle las llantas por que son muy delgadas y viejitas y tal vez el asiento.. haber que tal. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario