MY FASHION

sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011

my new right hand sites


Well exploring pages I came with this sites that are really helpful at every time 
first, let me introduce you to GO TRY IT ON a place where you can upload photos of your outfit for different events and people will vote for them, as you should use it or you should change it... maybe you have two options, then people will vote for the better one... I actually try it and works, now it will be my secret (not that secret) weapon for perfect outfits. You should try your clothes the night before using it, upload them and all night people will vote, the morning after you see the results and kick asses off with that perfect outfit. 

Then, for the lovers of music I found GrooveShark a web where you search for music and create your own playlist, kind of a spotify but for me better cause in my country spotify don´t work. Well I had made my own playlist and I can hear it when I’m bored of my iTunes haha or I can play radio and introduce new music in my brain.

My 3rd page will be.... Architonic well if you are interested in architecture and design, here is the place to navigate... you can find news, projects, photos, brands a lot of info, new materials, new technology, new everything and a lot of useful data... go and take a look. 


Explorando la red me vine a encontrar estos sitios que sin duda son mi mano derecha para momentos de aburricion total jaja. Primero les presentare  GO TRY IT ON una página donde cargas las fotos de tu outfit para cada evento y la gente vota por el mejor, tipo ponen, "si!, úsalo" o " no, mejor cámbiate" .. O tal vez tienes dos opciones, ah! pues subes tus propuestas y la gente vota por la mas padre. De hecho, ya lo probé y será mi arma secreta (ni tan secreta) para esos eventos socialité y ni tanto. También puedes probar tu ropa la noche anterior al evento, te tomas fotos, las subes, mientras duermes la gente vota y a la mañana siguiente tendrás la respuesta... estarás mejor vestida que nunca.

Después para los amantes de la música me topé con GrooveShark un lugar donde, buscas música, creas tu playlist y o lo compartes o la escuchas, es como un spotify pero padre porque en México no tenemos así que a probarlo! De hecho lo uso para cuando ya estoy harta de mi Itunes o para escuchar radio... así te encuentras nuevas rolillas y pues... a darle nuevas cosas en que pensar a tu cerebrito.

Y, por ultimo Architonic que si te interesa la arquitectura y el diseño pues la vas a disfrutar, porque tiene noticias, productos, materiales, marcas, fotos, proyectos, arquitectos, noticias y un buen de información útil en cada momento.. Más si buscas un shot de inspiración.. échenle un ojo.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario